Our Environmental Mission
Aciron Consulting is committed to reducing our impact on the environment.
Through collaboration with employees, clients, vendors, and the community, we continually strive to find innovative ways to manage our environmental impact.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our clients and vendors.
- Source products that minimize the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Implement an environmental training program for staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and empower them to contribute to the company’s environmental efforts.
- Monitor progress and set targets for ongoing improvement.
Our commitment to going green includes Environmentally Preferred Purchasing principles.
Aciron is committed to improving environmental quality by enhancing policies, programs, and practices for all of its business activities. Environmentally Preferred Purchasing (EPP) principles are intended to support purchasing decisions that evaluate products’ environmental impact (e.g., waste, toxicity), and to assure that purchased products and services are healthful, safe, and environmentally sound.
Our policy objectives are to:
- Purchase environmentally preferable products (EPPs) whenever such products meet quality and performance requirements and are available at reasonable prices and terms. EPPs include, but are not limited to, products that contain recycled content, are energy efficient, less toxic, reduce packaging, conserve water, are readily biodegradable, and preserve open space.
- Encourage recycling and use of recycled/recyclable materials.
- Minimize waste by reviewing how supplies and equipment are purchased and delivered.