Our Business Process
Our Technology Process
At Aciron, we do things differently. As a boutique, entrepreneurial consulting firm, we deliver highly personalized, attentive service to our clients.
1) Free Introductory Consultation
We offer clients a free introductory consultation to begin exploring your needs. During your free consultation, you will:
- Discuss your business’s challenge with one of our experienced consultants
- Identify innovative options for how to approach your problem
- Receive on-the-spot recommendations for possible solutions
2) Project Kick-Off
We set the stage by meeting key stakeholders to get a clear understanding of your vision. The kick-off discussions will include:
- Education. You educate us about your specific needs, and we educate you about best practices and the dos and don’ts.
- Tailored recommendations. We ask the right questions to get at the root of your problems.
- Project roadmap development. Together we will come up with a solid strategy for how to proceed.
3) Requirements Analysis
Next, we work with you to define the project scope and analyze your specific business and/or technical requirements. The end result of requirements gathering is clear documentation of both your current state and your desired “to-be” state. Activities during this stage may include:
- Individual and group interviews with key stakeholders
- Documentation review
- Interactive brainstorming sessions
Whether we are mapping out business processes, defining high-level business strategies, or developing a custom business application, we work with you to design an effective solution. We:
- Create clear documentation
- Collaborate with your key stakeholders throughout the design process.
- Iterate on the design based on feedback.
For software development projects:
5) Development and Testing
For technology projects that require development, we offer our clients end-to-end service. Our dedicated front-end and back-end development teams create customized, sustainable software solutions for your business.
After we’ve written the code, we ensure high quality by performing a thorough testing process, including User Acceptance Testing (UAT). UAT allows your end users to test-drive the system and give us additional feedback that we can incorporate into the system.
We don’t make decisions for you—instead, we put you in the position to make an informed decision. If you decide to implement our recommendations, we are there to help every step of the way.
Whether you’re implementing a technology solution or a new business process, our consultants work with you to ensure project success.
7) Ongoing Support
As your trusted business partner, Aciron is happy to help you with any ongoing needs so that you continue to get the most out of your business and technology investments.