How We Work
How We Work
At Aciron, we do things differently. As a boutique, entrepreneurial consulting firm, we deliver highly personalized, attentive service to our clients.
1) Free Introductory Consultation
As the first step to working with Aciron, we offer clients a free introductory consultation to begin exploring your needs. During your free consultation, you will:
- Discuss your business’s challenge with one of our experienced consultants
- Identify innovative options for how to approach your problem
- Receive on-the-spot recommendations for possible solutions
2) Project Kick-Off
To begin a project, we set the stage by meeting with all of your key stakeholders to get a clear understanding of your vision for the engagement. Kick-off discussions will include:
- Education on both sides. You educate us about your specific needs and goals, and we educate you about best practices and dos and don’ts.
- Tailored recommendations. We ask the right questions to get at the root of your problems and start making actionable recommendations specific to your situation.
- Project roadmap development. Together we will come up with a solid strategy for how to proceed with the project.
3) Requirements Analysis
Next, we work with you to define the project scope and analyze your specific business and/or technical requirements. Activities during this stage may include:
- Individual and group interviews with key stakeholders
- Documentation review
- Interactive brainstorming sessions
The end result of requirements gathering is clear documentation of both your current state and your desired “to-be” state.
Whether we are mapping out business processes, defining high-level business strategies, or developing a custom business application, we work with you to design an effective solution to your challenges. We:
- Create clear documentation that is tailored to your specific needs.
- Collaborate with your key stakeholders to get feedback throughout the design process.
- Iterate on the design based on your feedback.
For software development projects:
5) Development and Testing
For technology projects that require development, we offer our clients end-to-end service, turning recommendations into action. Our dedicated front-end and back-end development teams create customized, sustainable software solutions for your business.
After we’ve written the code, we ensure high quality by performing a thorough testing process, including User Acceptance Testing (UAT). UAT allows your end users to test-drive the system and give us additional feedback that we can incorporate into the system.
We don’t make decisions for you — instead, we put you in the position to make an informed decision. If you decide to implement our recommendations, we are there to help you every step of the way.
Whether you’re implementing a technology solution or a new business process, our consultants work with you to ensure project success and help you achieve your desired business results.
7) Ongoing Support
As your trusted business partner, Aciron is happy to help you with any ongoing needs so that you continue to get the most out of your business and technology investments.