Fall Semester, Part-Time
Aciron Consulting is currently seeking a bright, motivated Marketing Intern for Summer 2013 to assist in
developing and executing the firm's comprehensive marketing and sales strategies. The intern will play an active
and integral role in our marketing team and the firm's growth initiatives.
What will I be doing?
- Executing inbound marketing strategies,
- Developing and executing email and direct mail campaigns,
- Building brand awareness and engage with potential clients through social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, etc.),
- Conducting and analyzing research to identify potential customers,
- Assisting in writing and developing of marketing and sales collateral, as well as client communications,
- Developing strategic content for company and product websites,
- Maintaining and expanding marketing and sales databases,
- Assisting in day-to-day marketing functions and firm operations.
What do I need to hit the ground running?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively,
- Ability to plan and organize projects, prioritize, and multitask with limited or no direction,
- Team player with positive and proactive attitude,
- Dependable and responsible,
- Previous marketing experience or coursework is a plus,
- Interest in working in a small, entrepreneurial business environment.
To apply for the Marketing Intern position, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter via email to jobs [at] aciron [dot] com.